NIROG HEALTH CENTER (NHC) SECOND OPINION:
What: Get a Written Second Opinion from Top Physicians at NHC - at Nirog Health Center, we can provide you unbiased evidence based “second opinion” about your or your loved one’s medical condition. Getting a second opinion from world class experts can be a vital part of making a decision about your care or that of a loved one. With NHC OnDemand Second Opinion, you can receive a written second opinion through our secure online portal. Experienced staff at Nirog Health Center, a care team that will help you through every step of this process. The entire process takes no more than 5 business days once your medical records and test results have been gathered.
The Benefits of Getting a Digital Second Opinion are:
- Save time and energy.
- With our digital second opinion, you save so many weeks it can take to get an in-person appointment with a specialist. You also save the money and energy you spend organizing travel and accommodations and getting appointments in person.
- Get your second opinion from a world-class specialist in just 5 business days, without leaving home. This highly detailed, personalized, and timely analysis means you and your physician can make crucial, next-step decisions much sooner.
- We do all the legwork. Our staff will gather all of your relevant medical records and test results.
- No additional testing is necessary. Because we have experienced and well-trained specialist reviewing your case, it is unlikely you will need to go through any additional testing. You can get your second opinion for $ 350 without insurance. That’s less than the total expense of airfare, hotel, meals and incidentals that go into traveling to an in-person appointment at Nirog Health Center. Check out our FAQs for details on all that the fee includes.
How Digital Second Opinion Works
What you’ll need to provide:
- Information about yourself or your loved one, such as demographic details and specifics about the medical condition. You will also be able to write to the specialist about why you or your loved one is seeking a second opinion.
- Up to 5 questions you would like answered by the expert specialist about your case. · A credit card to pay the Second Opinion fee of $350.
- A list of the local doctors whom our staff should contact to obtain medical records, as well as their contact information.
- Our Data specialists get the Records, and our Expert Specialist Reviews. An NHC staff care coordinator will be assigned to your case, calling you to go over the process.
- Staff member gathers the medical records and sends them to the appropriate Nirog Health Center specialist/associate for your condition. That specialist will then review your case and provide a detailed opinion, along with his or her professional and educational background.
- Receive Your Second Opinion. You can review this information with your local physician in order to make an informed decision about next steps.
- Our staff will also follow up with you to answer any questions. Our staff can also help coordinate, if needed to be referred to the world-renowned health care facility close to your location.
- Please note that this in-person appointment and further care is separate from the cost and process of your Second Opinion. Please refer our website for more details.